Thursday, December 2, 2010

I swear to drunk I'm not God!

okay, first let me say that my father is nowhere near a drunkard, but if he were and I got drunk myself, my mother would NOT praise me and say "OH, how brave! you were his guardian angel!" wouldn't happen. but of course that's where the irony comes in.

the son drinks to keep dad from drinking. but that's NOT what his intentions are anyway! he looks at the drink and says "oh, I wonder what that tastes like... *sip*".

anyone else catch the parallel between the son's drinking and the father's?
the father doesn't like what he's doing after the first sip, takes a sip to forget it, and then by the third he's over it.
the son takes a first sip, thinks it's disgusting, takes a second to confirm, and then by the third he's over it as well... hm!

little drunkard...

lolcats...
I swear to Drunk   Im not God ......

No comments:

Post a Comment