Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"I'm going to the hospital"

are you sure of that, m'love? because it seems to me as if your friends have taken a DIFFERENT turn. not a wrong one necessarily, but a different one.

I don't exactly blame them. I mean, Kenny was a total jerk. he's the bully that every kid hates in highschool. and then he gets out and he's even worse because he's STILL the bully that everyone hates in highschool. still living his "glory days". sure, Tub's a bit on the hefty side, but joking about running him over in a car? not cool.

and Tub, why don't you just eat? I mean, why hide the fact that you have a problem that isn't genetic? people can help you, y'know. and just because Kenny's a jerk doesn't mean everyone is.

also, Frank, grow a backbone. you just sit around and let Kenny make all kinds of awful remarks. and don't do a thing! it's almost as sickening as making the jokes yourself. although, you did encourage Tub to eat his heart out in waffles (pancakes?). that was totally unnecessary though. so graphic. I know he's obese, but I don't need to read about how grotesquely he eats. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment