Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm anxiously awaiting the start of House

blogs are a good filler, right?

so now, to analyze protagonists, antagonists, foils, ect. yay!

I'm thinking that Willy and Biff are definitely foils. I mean, they bicker all the time. no wait, they're cool and Willy is supporti- oh, wait, nope. they're arguing again. I can't really tell who THE protagonist is... I mean, it's about Willy. and Biff plays a big role in Willy's actions, but Linda is ALWAYS there... if I had to pick one, it'd be Willy. Biff is definitely an antagonist, but whatever mental issue Willy has serves as an antagonist of its own. Happy kinda mellows things out (imagine that!). The rest of the characters just kinda float in and out (literally for some, I think [Ben?]). I think Linda and Happy serve as foils for Willy and Biff, respectively. like I said, I'm still pretty confused by the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment