Tuesday, February 15, 2011

poor Jim...

don'tcha just feel terrible for the guy?

I mean, this whole dinner scene just seems like something you'd find in a terrible Adam Sandler (that's redundant, I know) movie.
maybe Ben Stiller a la "Meet The Parents"? The guy shows up, and he's suuuper nice, pleasant, attractive - according to Laura -, and generally just a stand up guy, it seems. but then the girl he's come to meet won't even look at him. won't talk to him. becomes "sick" before dinner even starts. so you're just kinda stuck hanging out with a guy that you like, but aren't great friends with or anything.

oh, and did I mention her mom is hitting on you?
yeeeeeeeah.
but what a trooper, right? I mean he puts up with it all night. and doesn't burn the house down or anything...

in fact, I like him. A lot. that whole scene with Jim and Laura together is just so cute! even though they can't be together. it was cute.

I still don't like Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment