Monday, February 28, 2011

were you just singing a TLC song?

I'm pretty sure you were.

AAAANYWAY.

The familial relationship here really bothers me. It's not so much that the family doesn't get along. that I understand (to an extent). it's just that somehow Biff is the one who is at fault here. and I don't get that at all. I think even his name makes him automatically the "black sheep" somehow. I mean, his brother's name is Happy! I think "Sunshine" and "Rainbow" are the only two names that are more positive than that. so right off the bat, Biff gets the short end of the stick. plus, he failed algebra and caught dad cheating when he tried to tell him. that's a pretty rough life right there. and things never really got better for him. bummer. =/ what really bothers me is when Willy gets excited about Biff's potential job, but then yells at people for "interrupting" and then suddenly turns sour on everyone. I get that he's got issues. but that just really bothers me. It's just irrational. and I don't understand that, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment