Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inception spoiled me.

"Walton, in continuation.
You have read this strange and terrific story, Margaret..." p. 155

I feel like I'm stuck on Inception, but I can't really forget about it while dealing with frame story. am I the only one that sorta wanted another level or frame? I'm not sure who it would continue off of... maybe Elizabeth? she seems a little dull though. possibly De Lacey... or Clerval. yeah. he'd be good. I think it'd be really interesting to see what Clerval had to say about things. I'm not sure how it would fit in though. it'd be super trippy if maybe he was reading all the letters from Walton for some reason. like, maybe he's Margaret's husband or something? I mean, it couldn't be, but that would be weeeeird! right? I'm all excited about this now. boo. such a nerd. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment